Working in partnership with a wide range of governing bodies the college supports a number of sports with professional coaches and coaching programmes.
The College is all affiliated to the British Colleges Sports Association and students will have the opportunity to play competitive fixtures against other colleges and schools throughout the year.
- Collaboration with local sports clubs.
- Use of additional facilities including outdoor pitches and outdoor nets.
- State-of-the-art Fitness Suite and sports facilities.
- Floodlit 3G All Weather pitch.
- Academy members have five hours of training related activities per week.
Strode College is an Academy Provider for Sports Development and Leisure Operations for the National Skills Academy for Sport & Active Leisure.