The College Careers Adviser offers friendly and expert guidance to all students. Students are helped and encouraged to research their career options using the well-resourced Careers Area of the Learning Centre as well as the many online resources available.
Also provided is a programme of groupwork, theatre talks and visits for students. There are also theatre talks for parents on the topics of Higher Education and Higher Education Finance. Personal Tutors support students in their Careers research. This may be an integral part of their studies on vocational courses or a stand-alone programme delivered during personal tutorials on topics such as UCAS, Career Choice or Job Hunting for A Level students. Staff work in close co-operation to ensure the career needs of the individual student are met.
- Guidance on how different courses will enhance your future career
- Ideas of suitable jobs or university level courses for you to consider
- Guidance specifically for adults considering returning to education
- A free confidential 30 minute careers interview offered to all
- Help on any other careers matter you wish to discuss!
Careers resources available to all...
The Careers Area of Strode Learning Centre holds wide range of materials for Careers research and helpful staff are at hand to assist you.
How to contact...
To arrange a careers interview, ring 01458 844409
or email email@example.com