Rewards & Benefits
A Good Employer
Strode College aims to provide a stimulating and supportive working environment, competitive employment terms, conditions and benefits and as an Investor in People we have a commitment to open communications and the professional development of our staff.
The College welcomes applications from all sections of the population and actively promotes all parts of its Equal Opportunities Policy. The College is recognised by Jobcentre Plus as being committed to employing disabled people and uses the 'Positive About Disabled People' logo.
The benefits and services available to staff include:
- occupational final salary pension schemes;
- opportunities for training and development;
- a free counselling service;
- advice on occupational health and health and safety issues;
- excellent catering facilities;
- a well equipped fitness suite available at lunch times and at the end of the working day for a £40 a year membership fee;
- Strode swimming pool located adjacent to the main College campus;
- access to the hair and beauty salon offering a range of treatments at reasonable rates;
- Salary Sacrifice schemes approved by HMRC - Childcare Vouchers and Cycles for work scheme
- also we have our very own professional arts venue Strode Theatre, offering a range of art house and popular films.