Level 2 Diploma in Barbering
Bridgwater Hairdressing Training Centre.
This Course is suitable for any person with an interest in focusing on men's Barbering skills.
This course runs for 1 year, Mondays 9.00am - 4.00pm.
- Full attendance is vital to achieve this qualification in one year.
- Participation in the Strode Hairdressing Competition is compulsory to pass the Design Skills unit.
- Work experience in a Unisex/Barber shop is essential.
- The ability to work to deadlines is crucial.
- Time management is vital to allow for home study time.
This qualification will focus on traditional and modern men's barbering skills, allowing you to gain skills in consultation, shampooing, styling, cutting, colouring facial haircutting and aftercare.
During the qualification guest demonstrations will take place and a trip to Salon International in London will be available to expand your experience and knowledge further.
You will need to purchase a barbering kit a course relevant text book and appropriate salon clothing.