Equality and diversity
We promote equality and recognise the diversity of our students and staff. Our aim is to provide a lively but safe environment for everyone, irrespective of:
- race, national or ethnic origin
- religion and belief
- sexual orientation
- gender reassignment
- marriage and civil partnership
- pregnancy and maternity
We provides an environment which fosters a caring and supportive atmosphere where all individuals can fulfil their potential.
To find out more please download our Single Equality Scheme.
Learning difficulties and disabilities
We are committed to a culture which fully embraces equality and diversity. This includes provision for people with disabilities, and learning needs. Please read our Accessibility Statement for full details and read our Local Offer. Our responsibilities are to:
- assess and understand students' needs;
- give appropriate advice, guidance and support;
- provide fully qualified, trained helpful staff;
- provide an accessible campus with sufficient resources.
Find out more about our support for people with disabilities and learning difficulties.